Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Embroidery Floss Bracelet

I saw someone come into my *real* job the other day and was wearing a cute bracelet. I asked her where she got it and she said she made it. She got the idea from pinterest. I took a look at it & knew I could make it too!
You'll need:
Embroidery floss
Charm that has open middle and is closed in some way (when you see it, it'll make more sense)

Cut 2 18in lengths of the embroidery floss & fold each in half. Pull folded end through the charm.

Loop the loose end through the folded end:

Repeat on the other side. This is where the lady's bracelet ended, but I wanted to take it a little bit further.
I took 2 silver beads & threaded one through each piece of floss & tied a knot.
I then tied a knot towards the end of each piece of floss, put on a bead & then tied anther knot.
Here's my finished product:
I love it! I'm by no means a jewelry maker, but this was so easy & I love the look of it! Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment