Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2 for 1!

You get 2 crafts today! Who's awesome? I'm awesome! And of course, all you guys too :) And what's better? They're super easy! You can do both in about 15 minutes!

First up, no-skid socks. All you need is some socks and Puffy Paint.
Just use the Puffy Paint on the bottom of the socks. You can personalize them however you like.


Second is a DIY dry erase board. We have had a dry erase board for a few years, but it got pretty damaged during our last move. I remembered from a previous job that dry erase markers work on glass. I decided instead of buying a new one I'd make one.

You can make your own with a frame, either wrapping paper or scrapbooking paper, tape, and scissors.
First, measure the paper to fit the frame backing (I used an 11x14 frame, so I decided to use some old wrapping paper) and cut the paper a little bigger than what was measured.
Tape paper to frame backing, making sure to avoid the little do-hickey that hangs on the nail.

Tape down corners, it doesn't have to be fancy, it just needs to be down. No one will see it!

Put backing back into frame (behind glass) & hang on wall.
And this is the moment when I realized I should have painted the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment