- Check your smoke detector battery. Better yet, go ahead and replace it.
- Flip and rotate your mattresses.
- Wash curtains (if possible).
- Clean your trash can. Sounds weird, but some gross stuff could be lurking.
- Run your washer empty with 1c white vinegar. Helps with any smells and cleans any grime.
- Clean out your car. While you're at it, clean the outside too.
- Delete any old files from your computer.
- Clean out your window sills. There's dirt in there and if you like to have your windows open, it's just going to blow around in your clean home.
- Clean dryer vents. Also, take out the lint collector & clean with a small brush.
- Open the windows and let some fresh air in!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Spring Cleaning Week: Odds & Ends
There are some things that people forget about or have never thought to do them. Here are some suggestions that I have. There are many others, so if you know of some leave a comment.