Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Leftover Turkey Sandwich

This marks the last of my daily posts. I will cut them back to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I'm starting classes soon & along with working at my (real) job, I won't have time to do daily posts. But that's okay because I have something planned for you guys three times a week until March!

I don't know if you guys are like me, but I get tired of having Thanksgiving leftovers. I love the food, but the monotony of it all really bores me & I lose the desire to eat all the food that's left in my fridge. There's a really great bread store here & they have some really amazing sandwiches. They have this sandwich called "Turkey Dinner". It's great! When I first read it on the menu I thought it sounded disgusting, but my husband decided to give it a shot. It was so good, I stole half of it from him. But why go buy it when I have so much turkey at my dispense? They use cracked wheat bread, but I decided to put it on wheat for me and white for the hubster. (Sorry no pictures for this one! I forgot!)

Ingredients (amounts depends on your taste):
turkey
cream cheese
cranberry sauce
lettuce
bread (I toasted mine a bit before assembling the sandwich)

Mix cream cheese & cranberry sauce together.
Layer turkey, cranberry mixture, and lettuce on bread.
Enjoy! It's super easy & so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment