Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Easy Peasy Pasta

I love me some pasta! But here's the thing: sometimes finding sauce that's corn-free is kinda hard. Also, sometimes I just want a dinner that I don't really have to think about. I have a "regular" full-time job, a photography business I'm trying to grow, my husband works full-time, and he's in school. Sometimes I just don't have the time to cook! Plus, there are nights where we don't get home till after 9, but are hun-gry. Here's where this came in:
Looks good, don't it?

You'll need:
1/2tsp red pepper flakes
1/4c olive oil
1tsp jarred minced garlic
1/2c grated parmesan cheese
4oz cooked spaghetti

Cook the spaghetti according to box directions. Drain, add noodles back to warm pot, then add everything else. Eat.
That's it. Seriously.
Best of all, you only messed up 1 pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment